Shopping Hotline: (+973) 33301701
HAMZA CENTER& ELECTRONICS one of the largest dealers in Bahrain, aims to serve its customers better, provide a pleasant shopping experience in addition to satisfying customer needs. Below are our terms and conditions, which safeguards both rights.
Return & Exchange Policy:
1.Please check your purchased item before signing the delivery note as once you sign the note, HAMZA CENTER store will not be responsible for any missing items or any kind of physical damage on the item purchased and therefore, indicating that the return and exchange policy will not be applicable.
2. HAMZA CENTER will gladly Return or Exchange your purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. Products should be accompanied with the sales invoice for Exchange and/or Refund.
4. The returned item must be unused and in its original packaging, which includes the operation manual, accessories, registration card, free of costs bundles (bundled items or promotional vouchers) etc.
5. Exchange and/or Refund is not applicable in cases where the packaging is incomplete or the product is defective.
6. Delivery, installation, and service charges are non-refundable once performed.
7. Exchange and/or Refund on Major/Medium Home Appliances, Large Panels and Audio/Video Products will be exchanged or refunded based on the manufacturer’s authorized service center’s final report and approval.
8. HAMZA CENTER reserves the right to deduct BD 7.000 for delivery charges in cases of return/exchange.
9. HAMZA CENTER will not be held responsible for data loss or transfer of data for exchange/returned products.
10. HAMZA CENTER will issue credit note for approved refund claims/exchange difference.
1. Refund/Exchange does not apply to Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras/Camcorders, Electrical Spare Parts, Fittings and Personal Care and Hygienic Products.
2. Special order items and/or cut cable/wire are not refundable.
3. HAMZA CENTER does not allow return and/or exchange of products that are damaged because of misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, scratches or malfunction due to wrong voltage connection.
Dead on Arrival/ Not Functioning :
1. Products that are returned within 10 days as “Dead on Arrival” / “Not Functioning” may be Exchanged or Refunded after technical inspection from either our technicians/manufacturers’ or the supplier technicians.
2. Any product purchased within 7 days and returned as “Dead on Arrival”/“Not Functioning “as per operational manual/falling short of declared product specifications, will be exchanged or refunded after it has been tested by our personnel’s or manufacturer’s authorized service center technician, as applicable. The process can take up to four working days. Exchange/Refund will be processed only after the investigation/technical report.
Store Management will act as per the above policies and its decision will be treated as the final decision.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.